The report highlights successes from the last financial year, including how Enterprise M3 has begun delivery of projects funded by the £148m Local Growth Fund, £20m Growing Enterprise Fund and €50m European Structural and Investment Funding pot.
The report was published to coincide with Enterprise M3's Annual General Meeting, held at the Institute for Communication Systems at the University of Surrey, Guildford. More information on the event can be found here.
The Annual Report sets out some of Enterprise M3's key successes from the past year, including:
- A successful application for a new Enterprise Zone for the Enterprise M3 area, covering three sites at Basing View, Basingstoke, Longcross Park near Chertsey, and Whitehill & Bordon in East Hampshire
- The launch of the Enterprise M3 Growth Hub, which provides expert support to businesses with high innovation and growth potential
- Supporting businesses to engage with cutting-edge 5G technology through an initial £1.75m investment in the 5G Innovation Centre at the University of Surrey
- Prioritising the delivery of new homes across our Local Growth Fund programme, which as a whole has the potential to unlock up to 24,000 homes
- Working with partners across the private and public sector to update our intelligence on the commercial property market in Enterprise M3
- Works beginning onsite for four new Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Skills Centres funded from our Local Growth Fund
- Commissioning a Strategic Transport Study in partnership with Coast to Capital, Thames Valley Berkshire and Solent LEPs
- Starting delivery of our Sustainable Transport programme, worth a total of £24.4 million
- Launching the first round of grants to support SMEs as part of the development of a Woodfuel Hub Network
- Working with neighbouring LEPs through the Greater Thames Valley Group to add value and identify opportunities to maximise funding for greater impact in our areas
- Launching the redesign of our website at our Annual Conference.