Book your tickets for @yourheathrow Business Summit - Join in the conversation #heathrowbizsummit
Heathrow is committed to using its position as a national asset for the particular benefit of SMEs around the country - as committed to in Heathrow 2.0, Heathrow’s plan for Sustainable Growth. Our goal is to enable more and more UK SMEs to connect to new opportunities for growth locally, nationally and internationally. Through the Heathrow Business Summit we are working to connect SMEs with each other, with the airport, and, through the airport, to the world.
The Heathrow Business Summit provides a unique opportunity for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with other SMEs, Heathrow’s supply chain, and in partnership with the Department for International Trade, explore exporting opportunities.
The airport spends up to £1.5bn annually with more than 1,400 suppliers from around the UK, and there will be more work on the horizon under Heathrow’s plans for expansion. Construction of the run way would be the UK’s largest privately-funded infrastructure project, and small and medium-sized businesses will be critical to delivering the £14bn investment,
Register now for the chance to have 15-minute face-to-face appointments with Heathrow’s supply chain in a one-day event taking place at the airport.
- Attend up to 6 pre-booked appointments and take advantage of extra appointments on the day.
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
- Promote your business to Heathrow's supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event.
- Meet with the Department of International Trade to explore exporting opportunities
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships
- Meet local colleges and universities to support your skills and recruitment needs.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow
There is a registration fee of £50 per business for one delegate attending. Extra delegates are welcome to attend from the same business at £30 per person. All prices quoted exclude VAT.