Enterprise M3’s Enterprise Adviser Network is expanding! Enterprise M3 has secured funding to roll out the Careers and Enterprise Company's programme of Enterprise Adviser Network (EAN) to the whole of the Enterprise M3 area. The EAN is already delivering successfully in two of our areas but we want more! The demand is high, we have eager and engaged local businesses, and schools and colleges are ready to welcome the support.
Motivating, inspiring and supporting young people in making informed choices about their careers and future is central to the aim of the EAN.
So, do you have a passion for helping young people in the Enterprise M3 area, make informed choices about their future and want to see them achieve against those choices, then an Enterprise Coordinator role might be for you.
We have two positions available:
Sitting at the heart of a local cluster system the Enterprise Coordinator will recruit, match and direct a team of 20 Enterprise Advisers (volunteers from the business community) to work with local schools and colleges on a one-to-one basis to:
· Help schools and colleges to improve their careers and enterprise activities and engage with the world of work.
· Make it easier for employers and the self-employed to engage with schools and colleges.
· Focus efforts on programmes and activities that are most effective in motivating young people, supporting independent choice and supporting positive outcomes for young people.
· Continuously track and review impact of the programme to ensure project success.
The Senior Enterprise Coordinator is critical to the success of the Enterprise Adviser Network, as you will lead, inspire and manage a team of enthusiastic Enterprise Coordinators.
As part of the Enterprise Coordinator team, you will be:
- Tenacious and resilient
- Credible across business and school/college environments
- Engaging and enthusiastic
- Empathetic and inclusive
Full job descriptions can be found here:
How to apply
Application should include:
- a cover letter describing how your experience matches the key areas of responsibility and the capabilities and experience within the job description
- a CV
An electronic version of the above documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon on 20 August 2018.
For any questions regarding this post please contact
Sarah Carter (email@example.com) T: 07721 128905
Candidates might be contacted via telephone. Successful candidates will be invited to a job interview which is planned to take place in Winchester week commencing 27 August 2018