Catalyst South is a strategic alliance of six Local Enterprise Partnerships (Coast to Capital, Enterprise M3, Hertfordshire, South East, Solent and Thames Valley Berkshire) with a focus on championing an economic and business voice, promoting collaboration across boundaries and supporting issues of common importance to business, to stimulate growth and recovery.
Together we represent a globally connected economic region which collectively generates almost one fifth of the UK’s GDP. We are the nation’s major international gateway and our eco-system of innovative entrepreneurs, high-growth SMEs and world-leading international corporates includes a high proportion of businesses in the low carbon, digital, creative and knowledge-based industries on which the future economic success of the UK depends.
Our ambition is to unlock the South’s economic power to supercharge the UK’s recovery and growth. We will do this by:
· Enhancing our impact and influence
· Boosting enterprise and innovation across the South
· Reigniting international trade, investment, and gateways
· Flexing skills and creativity within our current and future workforce
· Exploiting digital opportunities
· Delivering good, clean growth
· Levelling up and connecting all our places
· Supporting economies to recover and renew following the pandemic
· Support businesses prepare and navigate UK transition
Collaborate with us to connect with organisations, people and ideas